Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Pesky Mosquito Bites

    If you're like me and you are plagued with mosquito bites during the summer. You'll want to consider reading this post.  The constant itching and red splotches over your body make summer very uncomfortable.  I go through a tube of After Bite every 3 weeks or so to help relieve the itching.  

   The other week I thought if an aspirin helps the redness in zits it may help these bites.  So, I dissolved one tablet in a couple of drops of water and placed the granules on the bite.  But this left too much leftover aspirin. 

   Instead, I found it works best to run water over the aspirin and then rub it on the bite.

My red and itchy mosquito bite.


Aspirin granules on bite.  Continue to rub aspirin onto bite with a wet finger until it is dissolved.

My bite an hour later.  I haven't had to reapply the aspirin to any of my bites. 

I'm doing a happy dance now that I can enjoy the summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment