Friday, February 21, 2014

Fixing a Noisy Ceiling Fan

Favorite Find of the Week is a home DIY YouTube sight, because I have a noisy ceiling fan I need to fix to get any sleep.  I dug around and found my WD-40 and I'm ready to fix the noise.  Ahh, but I decide to look online first to see how before I go charging up to the fan.  I found this great youtube sight that I now love and it showed me exactly how to fix the noise and told me I was completely wrong on how to go about it.  So, off goes the WD-40 back into the cavernous hole it came from for another day of DIY and out comes my screwdriver.

HowToWith GEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IQlqwo6rL0&list=HL1392991398

Fixing a noisy ceiling fan.

Thanks Geo!  Now onto the terrible water bubble in the ceiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment