Sunday, March 16, 2014

Favorite Find of the Week: Palmolive eco+

So... the store didn't have my favorite dishwasher detergent and I wasn't going to wash dishes all day after a play date.  I begrudgingly bought Palmolive eco+ and I have found I really like it.  It works even with all the eco friendly slogan's on the bottle.  I use to be a big eco friendly cleaning products junky but I found they never worked well for me.  However, this was 8 years ago.  This product has definitely made me rethink about going back to being eco friendly.  My favorite was the Meyer's brand but even they had a terrible glass cleaner that streaked.  I never really felt like my home was clean even though it smelled great and I spent a fortune to 'clean' it.  Although, I realize that this isn't totally eco friendly it's a good start for our household.  Plus, it smells nice and doesn't over power the dishes when they come out of the dishwasher.


No comments:

Post a Comment