Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Kitchen Tip #1: Use Salt & Pepper Shakers for any seasoning.

My family loves a little kick to their food so I add cayenne on a regular basis.  However, the packaging it came in would always dump out too much, so I'd end up using my fingers.  This left me with washing my hands which would add to my rough dry winter skin.  Argh!   Seems silly, but when you want nice young hands and want to get super done quickly, every little thing counts.  I realized if I put the cayenne in an old salt shaker I wouldn't have any problems and the right amount would usually take mere seconds to come out.

After this revelation, I started thinking about what other spices I used on a regular basis to put into salt shakers...

Put spices into salt shakers for a quick boost to your taste buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment