Thursday, September 12, 2013

Favorite Thing of the Week: Pocket Hose

Now that summer is practically over, I've used my Pocket Hose for a full gardening season.  I love, love, loved it!  It is fabulous and just like the commercials say.  It is light and easy to use.  I don't have to worry about kinks and undoing them as I go about my lawn and garden.  I needed 3 / 50ft hoses to get my entire front and back lawn.  However, I mainly used it for my multiple gardens.

At $30.00 a pop times 3 makes for a hefty investment but I was willing to pay since it was so easy to use after the 1st purchase.  Plus I got the other 2 half off... whew.  However, 2 of the hoses broke.  The first one had a puncture that leaked water and the second one just bursted apart like fire cracker and scared the bejesus out of me.

I am not paid for this endorsement nor did I get this item for free.  I will however keep going back for more since time is always precious and who wants to be spending it watering your garden and lawn.

Two thumbs up with caution.
The Pocket Hose a blessing and a curse. Gotta have it but it punctures easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment